The Deputy Director in charge of education, diplomas and continuing training shall be assisted by:
- The Head of the Teaching, Internships and Evaluation Department;
- The Head of the continuing or initial training department;
- The Head of the Diploma Department.
He is responsible:
- To monitor and evaluate the progress of teaching and internships;
- To ensure that the training offers presented by the departments are consistent with the school’s development plan;
- To ensure compliance with the regulations in force regarding the registration, re-registration, knowledge control, orientation and reorientation of students;
- To ensure compliance with the regulations in force and the procedure for granting diplomas;
- To follow the progress of the preparatory class training;
- To coordinate with the school’s pedagogical committees or at the national level;
- To ensure the maintenance and update of the student name file;
- To provide initial training for students of higher teacher- training colleges;
- To promote continuous training, further training and retraining activities for the benefit of managers in the socio-economic sectors related to the school’s vocation area(s).