The Deputy Director in charge of doctoral training, scientific research and technological development, innovation and entrepreneurship promotion, is assisted by:
- The Head of the postgraduate training department;
- The Head of the department responsible for monitoring research activities and promoting their results;
- The Head of the department for innovation and entrepreneurship promotion.
He is responsible:
- To organize and monitor the conduct of doctoral training and ensure the application of the regulations in force in this area;
- To participate in the promotion and animation of the school’s research policy;
- To monitor the research activities of laboratories and research units with the departments;
- To carry out any action to promote the results of research;
- To collect and disseminate information on the research activities carried out by the school;
- To monitor and ensure consistency in teacher training, development and retraining programmes;
- To ensure the follow-up of the functioning of the school’s scientific council and to coordinate the action of the department’s scientific committees;
- To initiate actions to promote exchanges and cooperation with other higher education institutions in the field of teaching and research;
- To meet the needs of companies and national institutions in terms of scientific research and technological development;
- To encourage the development of innovation and entrepreneurship.